Fluorescent Nanodiamond Expert
FND Biotech, Inc. was established in 2016 for manufacturing and selling Fluorescent Nanodiamonds (FNDs)
patented by Dr. Huan-Cheng Chang at the Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences of
Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
We are the official and reliable Fluorescent Nanodiamond (FND) supplier for myriad research institutes.
We focus on innovative Fluorescent Nanodiamond (FND)-based technologies in life science: from R&D to the market.
We guarantee you the best-quality & lowest-price Fluorescent Nanodiamonds (FNDs) produced in Dr. Huan-Cheng Chang's lab.
Please be noticed that FND Biotech is the only company received the exclusive technology transfer of Fluorescent Nanodiamonds (FNDs) patented by Dr. Huan-Cheng Chang from Academia Sinica (US 8168413 B2 Luminescent diamond particles).
"Adamas" does NOT have any patent license to make, use, offer to sell, or sell our Fluorescent Nanodiamonds (FNDs) within the United States, and is NOT the authorized distributor of our patented products.
Thank you very much for purchasing our patent protected Fluorescent Nanodiamonds (FNDs), without infringing/violating the U.S. patent law.
What is a Fluorescent Nanodiamond ?
Nanodiamonds Track and Kill Cancer Cells
All of the figures are adapted and modified from Dr. H.-C. Chang's publications.
- W. W.-W. Hsiao , Y. Y. Hui, P.-C. Tsai, and H.-C. Chang*, "Fluorescent nanodiamond: A versatile tool for long-term cell tracking, super-resolution imaging, and nanoscale temperature sensing," Acc. Chem. Res. 49, 400-407 (2016).
- P-C. Tsai, O. Y. Chen, Y.-K. Tzeng, Y. Y. Hui, J. Y. Guo, C.-C. Wu, M.-S. Chang, and H.-C. Chang*, “Gold/diamond nanohybrids for quantum sensing applications,” EPJ Quantum Technol. 2, 19 (2015).
- Y.-K. Tzeng, P.-C. Tsai, H.-Y. Liu, O. Y. Chen, H. Hsu, F.-G. Yee, M.-S. Chang*, and H.-C. Chang* , "Time-resolved luminescence nanothermometry with nitrogen-vacancy centers in nanodiamonds," Nano Lett. 15 , 3945-3952 (2015).
- T.-J. Wu, Y.-K. Tzeng, W.-W. Chang, C.-A. Cheng, Y. Kuo, C.-H. Chien, H.-C. Chang* , and J. Yu*, "Tracking the engraftment and regenerative capabilities of transplanted lung stem cells using fluorescent nanodiamonds," Nature Nanotech. 8 , 682-689 (2013).
- Y.-K. Tzeng, O. Faklaris, B.-M. Chang, Y. Kuo, J.-H. Hsu, and H.-C. Chang* , "Superresolution imaging of albumin-conjugated fluorescent nanodiamonds in cells by stimulated emission depletion," Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 50 , 2262-2265 (2011).
- N. Mohan, C.-S. Chen, H.-H. Hsieh, Y.-C. Wu*, and H.-C. Chang* , " In vivo imaging and toxicity assessments of fluorescent nanodiamonds in Caenorhabditis elegans ," Nano Lett. 10 , 3692-3699 (2010).
- H.-C. Chang* , "Ultrahigh-mass mass spectrometry of single biomolecules and bioparticles," Annu. Rev. Anal. Chem. 2 , 169-185 (2009).
- Y.-R. Chang, H.-Y. Lee, K. Chen, C.-C. Chang, D.-S. Tsai, C.-C. Fu, T.-S. Lim, Y.-K. Tzeng, C.-Y. Fang, C.-C. Han, H.-C. Chang* , and W. Fann*, "Mass production and dynamic imaging of fluorescent nanodiamonds," Nature Nanotech. 3 , 284-288 (2008).
- C.-C. Fu, H.-Y. Lee, K. Chen, T.-S. Lim, H.-Y. Wu, P.-K. Lin, P.-K. Wei, P.-H. Tsao, H.-C. Chang* , and W. Fann*, "Characterization and application of single fluorescent nanodiamonds as cellular biomarkers," Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104 , 727-732 (2007).
- Z. X. Nie, Y.-K. Tzeng, H.-C. Chang* , C.-C. Chiu, C.-Y. Chang, C.-M. Chang, and M.-H. Tao, "Microscopy-based mass measurement of a single whole virus in a cylindrical ion trap," Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 45 , 8131-8134 (2006).
- S.-J. Yu, M.-W. Kang, H.-C. Chang* , K.-M. Chen, and Y.-C. Yu, "Bright fluorescent nanodiamonds: No photobleaching and low cytotoxicity," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 127 , 17604-17605 (2005).
- X. L. Kong, L. C. L. Huang, C.-M. Hsu, W.-H. Chen, C.-C. Han, and H.-C. Chang* , "High-affinity capture of proteins by diamond nanoparticles for mass spectrometric analysis," Anal. Chem. 77 , 259-265 (2005).
- H.-C. Chang* , C.-C. Wu, and J.-L. Kuo*, "Recent advances in understanding the structures of medium-sized protonated water clusters," Int. Rev. Phys. Chem. 24 , 553-578 (2005).
- L. C. L. Huang and H.-C. Chang* , "Adsorption and immobilization of cytochrome c on nanodiamonds," Langmuir 20 , 5879-5884 (2004).
- J. C. Jiang, H.-C. Chang, Y.-S. Wang, S. H. Lin, Y. T. Lee, G. Niedner-Schatteburg, and H.-C. Chang* , "Infrared spectra of H+(H2O)5-8 clusters: Evidence for symmetric proton hydration," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 122 , 1398-1410 (2000).
- C.-L. Cheng, H.-C. Chang* , J.-C. Lin*, K.-J. Song, and J.-K. Wang, "Direct observation of hydrogen etching anisotropy on diamond single crystal surfaces," Phys. Rev. Lett. 78 , 3712-3716 (1997).